Team Marketing Report Privacy Notice
Welcome to the Team Marketing Report web sites and online services .Team Marketing Report values the privacy of our subscribers, customers, members, and others who visit and use the Team Marketing Report Site (individually, "You" or "Users").
This Privacy Notice describes what information we gather from you, how we use that information, and what we do to protect it. By using the Team Marketing Report Site, you expressly consent to the information handling practices described in this notice. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ANY PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT YOU VOLUNTARILY CHOOSE TO DISPLAY ON THE TEAM MARKETING REPORT SITE - SUCH AS WHEN YOU POST ANY CONTENT- BECOMES PUBLICLY AVAILABLE AND MAY BE COLLECTED AND USED BY OTHERS WITHOUT RESTRICTION.
The Information Team Marketing Report Collects:
- User-provided Information: You may provide to Team Marketing Report what is generally called "personally identifiable" information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, credit card number and billing information) when use the Team Marketing Report Site.
- "Cookies" Information: When you visit the Team Marketing Report Site, we may send one or more cookies - small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer.Team Marketing Report may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Team Marketing Report Site. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser "Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings.
- "Automatically Collected" Information: When you visit the Team Marketing Report Site or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including "clear gifs" or "web beacons." This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), web browser type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Team Marketing Report Site, the pages you view on the Team Marketing Report Site, and the dates and times that you visit the Team Marketing Report Site.
The Way Team Marketing Report Uses Information:
- Team Marketing Report uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate Team Marketing Report Site. We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any content that you have posted to the Team Marketing Report Site.
- Team Marketing Report uses all of the information that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the Team Marketing Report Site work and look, and to create new features and functionality.
- Team Marketing Report may use "automatically collected" information and "cookies" information to: (a) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Team Marketing Report Site; (b) provide customized third-party advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor the effectiveness of third-party marketing campaigns; (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
- Team Marketing Report will not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send promotional messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in.
When Team Marketing Report Discloses Information:
- Team Marketing Report does not share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your express consent. Please be aware, however, that any personal or personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to display on the Team Marketing Report e Site - such as in any content that you post - becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by others without restriction.
- Team Marketing Report discloses automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Team Marketing Report Site.
- Team Marketing Report works with some authorized service providers to provide website hosting and maintenance as well as other services for us. Team Marketing Report requires these services providers to safeguard personally identifiable information You provide to us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to Team Marketing Report, these third parties may have access to or process your personally identifiable information. Team Marketing Report generally limits their use of your personally identifiable information to the purpose for which it was shared.
- Team Marketing Report may also disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant. In some cases, we may make such disclosures without first providing notice to Users.
- Team Marketing Report also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect Team Marketing Report from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Team Marketing Report Site; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Team Marketing Report, our Users, or others.
You may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable information with Team Marketing Report, in which case Team Marketing Report will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Team Marketing Report Site. You may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by going to the account section of the Team Marketing Report Site. ?To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
Third-Party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites:
If an advertiser asks Team Marketing Report to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, women ages 18-26) or audience segment (for example, women ages 18-26 who have viewed certain channels of the Team Marketing Report Site or who have participated in certain features) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience that they were trying to reach.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Team Marketing Report does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on Team Marketing Report Site from persons under 13 years-of-age, and no part of Team Marketing Report Site is directed to persons under 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS TEAM MARKETING REPORT SITE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. If Team Marketing Report learns that personally-identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on Team Marketing Report without verifiable parental consent, then Team Marketing Report will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 13 has obtained a Team Marketing Report Site account, then you may alert Team Marketing Report at email@example.com and request that Team Marketing Report delete that child's personal information from its systems.
Parents, the following are some resources that may help you in monitoring and limiting your children's access to certain types of material on the Internet. While Team Marketing Report does not endorse these products, we provide information about them as a public service to our Users.
- "OnGuard Online," maintained by the Federal Trade Commission. http://onguardonline.gov/socialnetworking.html
- Control Kids: http://www.controlkids.com
- Cyber Sitter: http://www.solidoak.com
- Net Nanny: http://www.netnanny.com
Our Commitment to Data Security:
Team Marketing Report uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Team Marketing Report, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Team Marketing Report makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If Team Marketing Report learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Team Marketing Report may post a notice on the Team Marketing Report Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Team Marketing Report Site is hosted in the United States and is intended solely for visitors located within the United States. If you nonetheless choose to use the Team Marketing Report Site from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personally identifiable information outside of those regions to the United States and by providing your personally identifiable information on the Team Marketing Report Site you consent to that transfer.
In the Event of Merger or Sale:
In the event that Team Marketing Report is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Changes and Updates to this Privacy Notice:
This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically without further notice to you and this will be reflected by a "last modified" date below. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. In general, we only use your personal information in the manner described in the Privacy Notice in effect when we received that personal information. Your continued use of the Team Marketing Report Site constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions.?For revisions to this Privacy Notice that may be materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of personal information you have provided to us, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you and obtain your consent before implementing such revisions with respect to such information.
Effective Date, Date Last Modified:
This Privacy Notice is effective as of January 24, 2011.
This Privacy Notice is was last modified of January 24, 2011.
Team Marketing Report Contact Information:
Please contact Team Marketing Report with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your personal information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices at:
825 Green Bay Rd., Suite 100
Wilmette, IL 60091
Executive Editor - Jon Greenberg - 847-256-2520
Editor-at-Large / Director of Sales - Dan Bulla - 847-256-2564
We will respond to your inquiry within 30 days of its receipt.